Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You know what?

Hey, I like Fall Out Boy. They have funny lyrics that resonate for that specific kind of teen that learned WAY too much, WAY too fast. And had NO IDEA what the fuck to do with it all...

Yep. That's the truth right there... Wanna fight about it?

That doesn't mean i don't enjoy other music...

Cut/Copy (yes, I am addressing you gorgeous hipster who spends all his nights at Webster Hall and can't stop complaining about living in Williamsburg, Come on dude, Park Slope is not that bad, but it is kind of stuffy...)

Bon Iver- (yeah, you sentimentalist you, who cannot bear the heartache of being alone, even though no one is actually breaking your heart, you can't wait until you get the chance to break someone else's. Because you and I both know, that person came and went, now you are just having fun!)

Belanova - (Of course listening to this implies being that certain kind of "straight guy" who spends hours talking about how amazing Tiesto's music is. Even Paul Oakenfold. We all know three hours of that music is enough to just burn out and "go gay for a while" < FYI **this excludes Justice!**> I mean, save some of that music for when you start doing X and forgetting what the fuck you were doing with that "guy wearing a cardigan!". /BTW- i'm not that guy :)\)

Rocio Durcal - (I love you mom!)

Goldfrapp - ( cause I can sooo see myself being born in another time, in another country, where I would totally play this the first time I have sex. Granted, the whole time I'd be pretending to be Molly Ringwald, but whatever right?)

Tegan and Sara - (Cause, I have to admit. I'm a butch. Period.)

The Veils (just putting it out there. You know, to be different... Cause you probably don't know who the fuck they are. Wait... you do? Call me so we can make out. NOW.)


That's it... :)

(GET OFF WIKIPEDIA, I CAN SMELL IT ALL THE WAY FROM THIS TAB!)

No comments: