Friday, September 19, 2008

Winter

You know it's 58*F outside right now? It's actually quite lovely. As my life becomes more and more warmer in this city, and the relentless loneliness that once occupied all my space goes away, the winter just seems closer and closer. With that I just keep wondering where people began to associate cold winters with lonely nights, binge eating, and all sorts of human reactions to secluded lifestyles. I mean, it does get sort of unbearable (mostly around january and february) and it does make for some nasty wind-face-cutting. (yes, i do remember you, Chicago during the winter) but all in all, it sort of makes for some beautiful scenery and some rather nice excuses to cuddle and explore the dirtier areas of sex. And isn't that just lovely? :)

-I think I should start taking this blog seriously, and not write while I'm half drunk... X_X lol

No comments: