Monday, August 4, 2008

The Cheap Laugh?






I'm sorry, but as the title says this is funny as hell.
It's kind of funny how we all find comedy in real human behavior. A laugh at some hilarious stereotype here and there is something we are all guilty of, but hey, when it's funny it's funny. But then again, when should the line be drawn? As someone who considers himself an aspiring screenwriter, I think it's way easier to get a date with *Leighton Meester while living in Antartica than to write a good comedy script, (then again Judd Apatow is making it seem that much more harder, yet approachable) The thing is , I think we need to break those dated taboos and be unafraid of just plain laughing at the most stupid and simple things, cause we all know sometimes our own life is a freaking joke!

*Please don't ask me how I know her name... :)

No comments: