
I'm starting to think blogging is outdated. Ironic AND pathetic enough since it is now my first 'stab' at it. There is so much I'd like to write on so little time, and as if wanting that was not general enough I just intend it to 'flow'. Yeah, just flow. I'm not intending to take this as a medium for which I will be surprisingly discovered into my screenwriting dream job, (thanks Diablo Cody, for killing this hope for so many of us :)
, nor do I want it to become something significant to outer beings looking for solace in the words of someone who might appeal to their beliefs. I'm just in it for the writing, for the rapid sound of the keyboard that makes me feel as geeky as I feel when catching that rerun of Buffy on TV, even though I own the complete series on DVD, or the unstoppable screaming over a plot twist during an episode of 'Battlestar Galactica'. I'm in it for some of those vague but personally satisfying reasons that populate my scary life. Scary cause it's about to change. And as a firm believer that change is good, I ready myself to count down those 5 seconds hug the fear of this coming wave of change as hard as I can, and just plain breeze through it into a better or maybe harder fall in any tomorrow that is ready to greet me.
It kinda fell at the end didn't it?
This is my first post.
This blog will alternate between English and Spanish. Espanol/Ingles.
So, just bare there. :)
Feel free to leave comments or contact me.
-Cris
No comments:
Post a Comment